Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Picture of Augustus & Searching Made Easier!

I finally got a good picture of Augustus! (thanks to my dear sister:) I had to put him in the separator to get him to hold still for the camera. Even this picture doesn't do justice to his beautiful tail! He is also slightly more purple/pink. Enjoy!

If you haven't noticed, this blog has also gained a new search bar. Now you can search the blog and internet quickly and easily! My latest project has been to go back through all my posts (Oh, the memories....) and add labels to them, which will make it 10x easier to search this blog. Search results should appear at the top of the page. I organized it so it will bring up any article that I mentioned your search word(s). I encourage you all to use it. (It's really fun, actually...)




No comments:

Post a Comment