Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BEHOLD!

Yes folks, the day has arrived! The Roman Colosseum have arrived in my tank! I had to take out the coral to make room for it, but a small price to pay, right? My sister was saying that it looks chaotic when I have both the Pantheon and the Colosseum in there at the same time because they don't match in color, but I think it's okay........ please tell me what you (yes, YOU) think in the comments. I'll probably change it around every once in awhile, taking things in and out, but this is how it is for now. I also attached a nice picture of Zeus, because I realize you guys haven't seen him in awhile. He's getting big, pushing 8 1/2 inches by now. (See the last photo in the tab 'tank arrangements through the ages to see how small Zeus was when I first got him! He's hiding behind the filter in the back.) Enjoy!





2 comments: