Friday, March 15, 2013

Just to give you the memo...

Augustus and Hippocrates are doing great! Hippocrates went missing for a while and I got a little worried, but turns out he was just hiding. Augustus is fitting in well! :) I took some pictures with my phone...none of them turned out good, but the result is below. I know, I know, they're really blurry and not very exciting, but hey... At least now you have some idea as to what they look like. One of them is of Hippocrate's little tentacle/psuedopod thing.. he has one too! Weird... I'm still welcome to ideas.... (see post 'What the Heck?') I only wish I could take pictures of them that did justice to Augustus' beauty and Hippocrates' size. Augustus is a light pink with a goldish, whitish, silverish, greenish tail that shimmers in the light. And man, Hippocrates is outragously tiny!!!! Enjoy!

( I'm getting really excited about some upcoming decor changes... So stay tuned, folks! ;)

He has one too! (he's so small!!)


Augustus


Just to give you an idea about his size....


Augustus

No comments:

Post a Comment