Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dreadful news.... Again

It seems all I can give you these days is bad news :(. Yet another fish has passed--- our dear Hades. I hope he goes to heaven... Contrary to what his name suggests. He was a great fish and a great buddy to Athena. And now the worst news: the weather is so excessively snowy that the fish cemetery is buried under snow. So I have wrapped him up in tissues and am storing him in the freezer until spring. ( I know, I know, this is very gruesome indeed.) I just hope nobody opens that bag mistakenly while going through the freezer. I've decided to hold off on getting any fish until after New Years to give my tank time to stabilize. Rest in peace, Hades.
Hades

His "Coffin" (Sorry, I know it's upside-down)


The buried graveyard

2 comments:

  1. Is this what you do to all your fish? So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, just him. It was too snowy outside to bury him, and I never flush my fish.

    ReplyDelete