Friday, June 21, 2013

I did it!


Yes! At last I have cleaned my tank! And while I was at it, I let Aphrodite out.... for now. I also did some slight rearranging. (The water is too cloudy to take a good picture right now, but I'll post one soon.) Below are  just a fraction of the promised pictures that I took before vacation (the rest are being cropped and such...), and a link to a video that is rather disgusting. While cleaning my tank, I witnessed Hippocrates climbing over Zeus' face. :O  It's pretty bumpy and moves pretty slow, so bear with me :) Also, there may or may not be background music when you watch it...

HERE'S THE LINK >>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8fsoZreBC4 <<<<<<<<

Check out that fin!

Socrates reaching for the sky...



Solitary confinement

Aphrodite in the seperator


ZEUS

Don't forget to vote on the weekly poll! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment