Monday, July 1, 2013

Decisions Decisions... The Pleco Problem (Part 2)

So if you read my earlier post, "The Pleco Problem", you know that I'm looking into selling Zeus and buying a smaller pleco... I had pretty much decided on the pitbull pleco, but then I had a thought. Where on Earth am I going to get a pitbull pleco!?!?!?!?! So I did more research... A LOT more research. I found some locals selling some pretty adorable plecos for like $1!!! But now I'm freaking out about selling Zeus. AHHHHH! The ones they're selling are bushynose/bristlenose, some are albino, others are light brown and they're SO DARN CUTE!! Right now they are under 1" long! He'll probably only get to around 4" (just what I was looking for!) Help me! Has the time really come?! Should I sell Zeus?!

Probably my top choice...



The albino ones

No comments:

Post a Comment