Sunday, August 18, 2013

False Alarm

Well, I got a call last Tuesday. It was someone who was interested in buying Zeus. They said they'd be over in an hour to pick him up. My mother and I went to work, tearing apart the tank in an attempt to capture Zeus. He almost jumped out of the tank multiple times! Well, long story short, we eventually caught him (after my floor was soaked and my tank torn apart...). I said all my goodbyes and then waited for his new family to show up. After about a half an hour, I had to be somewhere and left my mom to take care of it. When I got home, I thought he was gone and went in to my room to put my tank back together and to my utter surprise, found Zeus in his usual spot! WHAT? Turns out after my mom waited for an hour and they still hadn't come, she called them back and they said they didn't want him anymore. So all that for nothing! But then we got another call today and somebody else wants him! We're still working on getting back to them, but hey! These may be my final days with Zeus.

Here's just a FRACTION of all the pictures I took while I waited:
 







What I saw when I came home

No comments:

Post a Comment