Friday, February 28, 2014

My Extreme Negligence, and the Consequences Thereof

HELLO AGAIN. (As you can probably tell from the title..) I have been one very negligent person as of late... Posting to my fish blog being one of the many things on the list of things I haven't been doing... Anywho! Probably at the top of that list is cleaning my fish tank. Before you ask, yes. Yes I finally did it. But it was nasty. I hadn't cleaned it in weeks.. Feast your eyes on the before/after below to see what I mean. It seems the dirtier my tank gets, the less motivated I am to clean it and even take care of my fish at all....(Yeah. I know, right? Usually it would be just the opposite.) Due to my laziness, we lost a couple fishes :(. Poor Nyx and another Pachus were lost as a result of my lack of responsibility. They shall be deeply missed. Because of the snowy weather, I couldn't bury them at the time of their death, but now rain and sunshine have come and melted the snow so now it's the next thing on my list, so expect a new post soon! Anyways, there's your quick little update! Happy end of February! 
Before/ After (above)
And in case you wanted to see some close ups of the fifth that I allowed to plague my tank, here ya go! (Below)

 And viola! A whole new tank!





No comments:

Post a Comment