Sunday, March 18, 2012

Update!



My fish tank has been its usual happy self. Recently I put Posiden into one of those separators, not because he was being bad, but because he's being nipped at. I noticed his fins looked a little torn a couple months ago, but just recently they have gotten worse. I put him in there so he could heal, and so I could find the culprit who's nipping at him. I suspect Aphrodite, I read that her species likes to nip at fish with long tails. Would it be bad if I put her in the separator like.... forever? I'd make it homey, but a couple pebbles and plants in there. Maybe it would be too much stress. Oh well, for now I'm keeping Posiden in the separator so he can heal. Other than that, not much news. Zeus is starting to eat the algae wafers... and he's enjoying them! He looks rather cute when he does, but whenever I try to take a picture of it or take a video, he swims away or hides. If somehow I ever do get a picture, I'll be sure to post it! Here's a picture of Posiden in the separator, if you were wondering what the separator looks like. Sorry about the lack of posts recently, I'm trying! I also noticed the ads that have been popping up on the blog, I don't know how to get them off, so I'll work on that. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment