Sunday, March 11, 2012

What a scare!!!


The other night, I was making my way up to my room, as I looked into my fish tank, I noticed that two fish were missing: Tutankhamen and Eiosepa. I frantically looked around until I noticed two limp brown bodies atop the Pantheon's roof. I immediately fell to the ground and started crying. So many had died! As my mom heard me crying, she came up into my room. I told her what happened through my sobs. She looked inside. "I don't see any dead fish...", I replied "They're there. Look on the roof," "There are no dead fish on the roof." "What???". I sat up and to my amazement saw both Eiosepa and Tut swimming happily around the tank as if nothing had happened. "They're alive? They're ALIVE!!!"I don't no if I was just really tired, or they came back to life... but what a miracle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment