Monday, March 5, 2012

Victory!



At last! I have finally lured Caligula out from hiding... I just had to clean the tank! He even came out front and I go some great shots with him and Xerxes! He is super shy, though. So Zeus didn't eat him! Huzzah! It's so weird, Caligula is like a mix of Xerxes and Zeus... has the same color and pattern as Zeus, same size and has a similar attitude (except a little shyer). Not to mention that his mouth is almost a perfect mix! Oh, I'm SO happy! Zeus didn't eat him after all!! The two best shots are posted. Well, I'd might as well give you an update... as I said, I cleaned the fish tank. I even moved some stuff around and added a plant. Other than that, most hasn't changed... I used to be worried about Caligula... but it's OKAY! I also got some pH tester strips and treatment (thanks, mom!) I hope you enjoy the shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment