Saturday, May 12, 2012

Well, quite a lot has happened since my last post. I moved, so my fish tank is in a new spot! The fish corner didn't exactly work out because of room space. I put Aphrodite in "solitary confinement" for nipping fins. Now there is a huge tear in Eiosepa's fin! I bought some medicine that will help all of the guppies' fins grow back, I'm still treating them. After about five or six days, I finally let Aphrodite out, and boy was she glad! I was getting worried about her because while she as separated, she stopped eating and was surface resting all the time. She was fine once I let her out...but if she nips again, she's going right back in! I bought new fish food, and saved $4 at Petco!! I also put pictures of each of my fish on a digital picture frame! Now it run through a slide show of all their names and a picture of them. So fun! Well, I'll try to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment